BATTERY 18650 PANASONIC NCR18650A 3100MAH 6A
The rechargeable battery Panasonic NCR18650A, size 18650 and capacity 3100mAh, with 6A discharge current. It is made for large discharge devices and is ideal for use with lenses, Lazer Pointers and any other device that accepts 18650 batteries without protection and with a flat head (unprotected flat top).
Panasonic Li-Ion rechargeable batteries:
All Panasonic batteries are rechargeable Li-Ion 3.6V high capacity,
These batteries are ideal for high power devices at 2C.
Made from top raw materials.
|Capacity in mah||3100 mah|
|Maximum Discharge Current||6A|
|Dimensions D x M||18.5mm x 65.3mm|
|Quality of construction||Enhanced, High performance, No memory effect|
|Positive Pole||Flat Top|
|Protection against full discharge||Without Protection|
|Usual application in||Professional & Home Mobile Devices, Toys, Electronic Devices, Lenses, Medical Devices, Security System Devices|
|Pieces of packaging||1|
- The Panasonic NCR series has a flat positive head
- Typical capacity : 3050mAh
- They do not have the memory effect
- Negligible degree of discharge
- Excellent performance and fidelity due to low internal resistance
- Compact size
- Over 500 charge / discharge cycles
- Light weight
- One (1) year warranty
Important information about lithium batteries:
- All batteries may explode or ignite if misused or misused. Applies even to UL certified batteries!
- When the batteries are not in use, they should be stored in a battery compartment.
- Do not use the battery if the battery pack is damaged.
- Do not use the battery if the battery’s discharge current does not match your device.
- Never leave the batteries in constant charge without monitoring under any conditions.
- Do not store your batteries unattended in pockets, wallets, bags, or other metal containers.
- Do not disassemble, drill, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expose to water, fire or temperatures above 100 ° C.
- Do not remove the tight plastic layer near the positive (+) or negative (-) pole.
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge lithium ion batteries before using them
- Always use a charger designed to recharge the specific type of lithium-ion battery that you want to recharge.
- Never use a DC adapter to charge lithium ion batteries
- We recommend charging any lithium-ion batteries on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
Tips for the e-cigarette user:
- Match the battery amps to your mods to make sure they are used safely.
- Remove the batteries when the device is not in use.
- Do not overcharge or discharge the batteries below the permissible limits (2.5V)
- Do not charge or discharge defective batteries
- It is the responsibility of the buyer / user to understand the risks as well as the correct handling procedures for all batteries.
- The manufacturer and the dealer are not responsible for any failure of the battery, any damages or damages that may be caused by the misuse of lithium ion batteries.
Not suitable for use on electronic cigarettes, vaporizers and mods.