Battery LG 18650 HG2 3000mAh 20A
The LG18650 3000 mah battery is a high capacity battery with 20A discharge current, which will allow you to enjoy your electronic cigarette every time you use it. The battery has a voltage of 3.7 Volts and is certified with UL, RoHs, CE and MSDS. The special design with multiple levels of protection ensures your safety during use. This battery is ideal for use with laser pointers, vaporizers, e-cigarettes or any other device that works with 18650 battery.
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at the end of discharge: 2.5V
- Maximum charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharge current: 20A
- Charging temperature range: 0 ° C – 45 ° C
- Internal resistance: 20mΩ
|Capacity in mah||3000 mah|
|Maximum Discharge Current||20A|
|Dimensions D x M||18.5 mm x 65.20 mm|
|Quality of construction||High performance|
|Positive Pole||Flat Top|
|Protection against full discharge||Without Protection|
|Usual application in||Electronic cigarettes|
|Pieces of packaging||1|
Important information about lithium batteries:
- All batteries may explode or ignite if misused or misused. Applies even to UL certified batteries!
- When the batteries are not in use, they should be stored in a battery compartment.
- Do not use the battery if the battery pack is damaged.
- Do not use the battery if the battery’s discharge current does not match your device.
- Never leave the batteries in constant charge without monitoring under any conditions.
- Do not store your batteries unattended in pockets, wallets, bags, or other metal containers.
- Do not disassemble, drill, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expose to water, fire or temperatures above 100 ° C.
- Do not remove the tight plastic layer near the positive (+) or negative (-) pole.
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge lithium ion batteries before using them
- Always use a charger designed to recharge the specific type of lithium-ion battery that you want to recharge.
- Never use a DC adapter to charge lithium ion batteries
- We recommend charging any lithium-ion batteries on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
Tips for the e-cigarette user:
- Match the battery amps to your mods to make sure they are used safely.
- Remove the batteries when the device is not in use.
- Do not overcharge or discharge the batteries below the permissible limits (2.5V)
- Do not charge or discharge defective batteries
- It is the responsibility of the buyer / user to understand the risks as well as the correct handling procedures for all batteries.
- The manufacturer and the dealer are not responsible for any failure of the battery, any damages or damages that may be caused by the misuse of lithium ion batteries.